If you’re searching for pipes that are resistant to corrosion and high-temperatures then consider chrome pipes.
Chrome pipes are commonly used in the automobile and construction industry mostly for their aesthetic properties that add to the design element. Other than their aesthetic properties, chrome pipes can help you save time and money in the long run.
Chrome plating is used to prevent corrosion of pipes and to protect their durability and appearance. It adds strength and makes enhances rust resistance. In addition, it also makes it the cleaning proves sufficiently easier making it a favorite for residential construction projects.
Not sure whether chrome pipes are the right options for you? Let us help you out! We’re dependable chrome pipe suppliers that have worked with clients across all countries.
|THICKNESS:||1/4″ TO 12″|
||72″ , 96″, 120″, 144″|
FULL OR CUT TO SIZE PLATES AVAILABLE FROM STOCK PRESSURE VESSEL PLATES:
- SA-515 GRADE 55, 60, 65 AND 70, CARBON STEEL
- SA-516 GRADE 55, 60, 65, AND 70, CARBON STEEL FOR MODERATE & LOWER TEMPERATURES
- SA-537 CLASS 1 AND 2, HEAT TREATED CARBON-MANGANESE-SILICON STEEL
- SA-285 / SA283 GRADE A, B, C, LOW & INTERMEDIATE TENSILE STRENGTH CARBON STEEL
- SA-387 GRADES 2, 11, 22, 5, 9 AND 91, CHROMIUM-MOLYBDENUM ALLOY STEEL
- SA-203 GRADE A, B, D, E & F, NICKEL ALLOY STEEL
- SA-204 GRADE A, B, C, CARBON-MOLYBDENUM ALLOY STEEL
- SA-203 GRADE A, B, CHROMIUM-MANGANESE-SILICON ALLOY STEEL
- SA-302 GRADE A, B, C, D, MANGANESE-MOLYBDENUM & MANGANESE-MOLYBDENUM-NICKEL
- A200, A400, A500, ABRASION RESISTANT WEAR PLATES
If you want to inquire about Carbon Chrome – Plate, then please click here .